This 3-month intensive is for operating and experienced entrepreneurs. The intensive follows similar contours to the Gotham curriculum framework, exploring how the gospel is at work transforming our hearts, communities, and the world, and are led by Gotham Alumni. Over the course of nine weekly 2-hour meetings and three Saturday sessions, you will learn in community how to apply theological content & biblical truths to your everyday work life, creating a more meaningful & sustainable integration of faith & work.
- Daily Devotionals
- Weekly theological readings: all resources provided for reading and discussion
- Weekly 2-hour cohort session: Includes 1 hour of prayer & sharing and 1 hour discussion based upon reading assignments. (Meeting time and location determined by Intensive Facilitators. Will be either Sunday afternoons 2-4pm or Tuesday evenings 7:30-9:30pm)
- Three Saturday cultural engagement sessions, 2-7pm
- Prayer partner relationship
2015 Winter Dates
- Saturday sessions, 2-7pm: Feb 21st, Mar 21st, (Apr 4th – optional cultural outing), April 25th
Weekly cohort meetings: Starting week of Feb 22nd and continuing through the week of Apr 19th, cohort specific, noted below
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.