The Faith & Work Intensive is a 3-month experience that will allow you an in-depth look at your particular field of work through the lens of a gospel identity.
These intensives explore how the gospel is at work transforming our heart, communities, and the world, and are led by Gotham Alumni. Over the course of nine weekly 2-hour meetings and four Saturday sessions, you will learn in community how to think theologically and apply biblical truths to your everyday work life, creating a more meaningful and sustainable integration of faith & work.
- Daily Devotionals
- Weekly theological readings: all resources for reading and discussion provided
- Weekly 2-hour cohort session: Includes 1 hour of prayer & sharing and 1 hour for discussion based upon reading assignments.
- Four Saturday cultural engagement sessions
- Prayer partner relationship
2018 Dates and Location:
- March 10 - May 19
- Intensive Kicks Off and Ends with Saturday Sessions
- Weekly cohort meetings on Tuesdays 7:30-9:30PM
- Mandatory Saturday Sessions: 3/10, 4/7, 4/21, 5/19 (You must be able to attend ALL FOUR sessions.)
- Scholarships available. Email [email protected] for details.