The Faith & Work Intensive is a 12-week experience that provides an in-depth look at your work through the lens of gospel identity. The Spring 2019 Intensive begins with a Saturday session on March 30 and continues with weekly meetings on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m, all sessions held at Redeemer Offices.
This intensive explores how the gospel is at work transforming our heart, communities, and the world, and are led by Gotham Alumni. Over the course of nine weekly 2-hour meetings and four Saturday sessions, you will learn in community how to think theologically and apply biblical truths to your everyday work life, creating a more meaningful and sustainable integration of faith & work.
- Weekly 2-hour sessions on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m. Dates: April 3 through June 5, skipping April 17
- Four Saturday cultural engagement sessions: March 30, April 27, May 11, and June 8 (last session of intensive)
- Daily Devotionals
- Weekly theological readings
- Prayer partner relationship
- $149. Scholarships are available
- Email [email protected] with questions or to inquire about scholarships.