Coming to the conference and want to learn more? For all those interested in further exploring the holistic approach to faith and work integration, join CFW Founder Katherine Leary Alsdorf and Executive Director David H. Kim for a behind-the-scenes look at the theological foundations and organizational structures necessary for faith and work.
You'll also have an opportunity to engage with members of the CFW community and hear real stories of work transformation resulting from a broader understanding and experience of the power of the gospel than they had ever realized or imagined!
WHAT YOU'LL RECEIVE
- Theological training and instruction on faith & work integration facilitated by Executive Director of CFW, Rev. David H. Kim as well as a chance to hear real stories from a panel of professionals who are practicing the integration of faith and work.
- Resources for practical application and incorporation within your own context.
- Access to a burgeoning community of church and lay leaders developing faith & work initiatives across the globe.
- Opportunity to connect with an intimate group of selected professionals within the CFW community to discuss the tangible impact of developing meaningful faith & work integration in their own work lives.
- Further exploration of this year's conference topic by conference presenters developing new thought on the intersection of faith and technology.
The next dates for the Pre-Conference Intensive are TBA.