February 29 @ 10:00 AM - February 29 @ 3:00 PM
CFW's 12-Week Vocational Intensive provides an exploration of what it means to live out of a gospel identity in your workplace. Over the course of 12 weeks, participants develop a strong theological lens with which to view the specifics of their work in order to learn to live "in Christ" in your work. Our next Vocational Intensive will begin with a Kickoff Saturday on February 29, and meets for 11 consecutive weeks, ending on Saturday, May 16. The weeknight meetings will occur on Wednesday evenings. Attendance at all meetings is expected.
Led by Gotham Alumni, the intensive explores how the gospel is at work transforming our heart, communities, and the world. Over the course of the intensive, you will learn in community how to think theologically and apply biblical truths to your everyday work life, creating a more meaningful and sustainable integration of faith & work.
- Weekly 2-hour sessions at Redeemer offices on Wednesday evenings at 7:30 p.m., from March 4 through May 13
- Four Saturday sessions: February 29, March 28, April 18, May 16 (last session of intensive) from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Daily Devotionals
- Weekly theological readings
- Prayer partner relationship
- $189 (includes cost of books, devotionals, Saturday meals, and space rental). Scholarships are available
- Email [email protected] with questions or to inquire about scholarships.