Productivity Lift Workshop
October 15 @ 9:00 AM - October 15 @ 3:00 PM
The Center for Faith & Work is offering NEW one-off workshops that provide the practical tools to implement things like spiritual rhythms, discipline, creativity, imagination and innovation into your day-to-day. Join us for our inaugural offering, the Productivity Lift Workshop, led by Max Anderson.
Develop your focus, speed, and effectiveness with the secrets of world-class performers. The Lift workshop is a personal productivity training for those who want to do more with less stress. Based on principles and research from hugely successful entrepreneurs, this workshop focuses on self-leadership and self-management.
Begin with your values and goals, then learn how to hack your habits and personal systems to get more done with less stress. You will leave this workshop with:
- A clearer sense of your lifelong personal mission
- Frameworks for annual, quarterly, and weekly goal setting
- A low-stress, flexible, prioritized weekly ninja schedule for managing workflow and executing on goals
- Training for overcoming the most common productivity barriers like distraction, multi-tasking, and the YouTube sinkhole
- A recipe and launch point for mastery of email, networking, contact management, and more
Lunch will be provided.