Faith & Work: From Vision to Implementation
Many of our congregants struggle to connect worship on Sunday with workplace realities on Monday. As pastoral leaders, how do we help disciples see how their faith and work intersect?
The Center for Faith & Work (CFW) is excited to partner with Redeemer City to City to deliver this year’s City Lab series, “Faith and Work: From Vision to Implementation.” This five-part series is for those who wish to mobilize congregants to serve their workplaces with the fullness of the gospel. It is designed to equip pastors and key leaders from their congregations with the framework and tools necessary to create a faith and work movement that weaves together robust theology and spiritual formation in community.
Dates & Topics
- September 14. 2017 - Why Faith & Work?
- November 9, 2017 - Understanding our redemptive historical context
- February 8, 2018 - Towards a theology of faith and work
- March 22, 2018 - The critical importance of imagination
- May 17, 2018 - The need for spiritual discernment
Time: Sessions are held on Thursdays from 2 to 5 P.M (Eastern Standard Time). Livestreaming for these sessions is available.
The five sessions, each building upon the last, designed to move you from vision to implementation.
Series to include:
- Teaching from Tim Keller and David H. Kim (Executive Director, CFW) to expand a vision for faith and work
- Guest speakers and panelists that reflect diverse socioeconomic perspectives of workplace discipleship
- Practical guidelines and best practices for developing faith & work programming
- Hands on exercises to integrate new learnings into practice
- Spiritual formation practices
- Interactive discussions with peers from across the city
- Attend all five sessions in their entirety
- Read provided materials
- Complete implementation projects
Registration for participation in LIVESTREAM SESSIONS.